Sunday, August 21, 2011

Why I'm Qualified to Write this Blog

Welcome Muggles and Wizards alike!

I’m a Muggle. We can start at that.

I even own a shirt that declares this.

I’m also obsessed with Harry Potter and I have been since I read the first book in the first grade. I’ve loved every book and every movie.

(I even write Harry Potter fanfic, but I don’t own Harry Potter.)

I have read the books more times than I can count.

I’m reading the books to my younger brother and sister right now. Does that count as a good reason?

I’m a novelist and therefore can look at the books from a writer’s POV.

I have a strong desire to share my opinions on what I love about Harry Potter, what annoys me about Harry Potter, what annoys me about non-Harry Potter fans, and also I want to find out what other people’s opinions on these same topics are.

So… that’s why I’m qualified. Were those good reasons for you?

Although I may be a highly informed, though, I am not a wizard nor am I J.K. Rowling so I don’t know everything about Harry Potter. If you are a wizard or J.K. Rowling, feel free to correct me on any of the matters that I discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment